Call Us: 770-339-4333
Toll Free: 866-226-0169

Homeowner's Insurance and Personal Liability Coverage

You see a line item on your Homeowners policy - "Coverage E - Personal Liability", what is this coverage?

Personal liability insurance (coverage E on your Policy), also known as “comprehensive personal liability (CPL) insurance,” is a component of a homeowners policy, that protects the you and members of the your household against claims resulting from injuries and damage to other people or their property. It prevents you from having to pay large sums out of pocket if you are held legally responsible (liable) for something detrimental that happens to a third party.

contact Danny Knight Agency, to ask us about how we can help you with competitive pricing on comprehensive homeowners policies and your other insurance needs.

Contact us by calling 770-339-4333 or email us at or request a quote from our website