There are a number of factors to consider when purchasing any product or service, and insurance is no different. Here is a checklist of things you should consider when purchasing automobile insurance.
- Base your decision on value. This is more than simply the lowest price. The premium you pay should be compared to the claims and policy service, protection and advice you receive. Independent agents, and the companies we represent, deliver excellent value.
2. Purchase the amount of liability coverage that makes sense to you.
3. You should decide which optional coverages you want. For example, do you want optional physical damage coverages or is the market value of your car too low to warrant purchasing them.
4. Once you have decided what you want in your automobile insurance policy, you can now decide from whom you would like to purchase the insurance from.
5. We do not recommend that you purchase insurance directly from an insurance company. We believe that you should have the advice of a local insurance agent. Call us today at 770-339-4333.